Manage your cash flow by applying to our Overdraft product, especially during rainy days!
This is a Syariah principle whereby TAIB will purchase Commodities from a supplier through Bursa Suq Al-Sila' to the value of the financing amount, and then sells the Commodities to the Customer at a Murabahah (cost plus profit) price on a deffered payment basis.
- Age between 18 to 60 Years old
- Brunei Citizens & Permanent Residents
- Net income of BND1,750 and above
- Identity Card
- Latest Salary Slip
Features & Benefits
- Flexible repayment with no fixed monthly repayment schedule.
- Quick access to funds especially at times of need.
- Profit charged is based on the utilized amount only.
- Refer to TAIB Schedule Tariffs and Fees